- Based on experience
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- J.P. Morgan
- 19 Apr 18
CIB - Technology - Client Relationship Manager - Associate
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries.
J.P. Morgan Investor Services (IS) is a premier securities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimise efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue. IS leverages the firm's global scale, leading technology and deep industry expertise to service investments around the world. Locally, the IS business has a strong market position, ranking first in total assets under custody.
Client Technology Management is responsible for the alignment of J.P. Morgan technology capabilities and strategic roadmap to that of our key clients in the Superannuation and Investment Manager segments.
As a member of our this team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance the client experience. You will partner with clients to analyse, propose and implement improved data solutions across multiple electronic channels.You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the client experience. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Acting as the single point of contact within Technology for an assigned portfolio of clients
- Representing J.P. Morgan on client integration projects for new and existing clients
- Developing strong relationships within key client accounts at IT Manager level
- Managing client feedback on platform improvements through the product development lifecycle
- Driving new product deployments within the current client base including validation of end-to-end workflow
- Managing improvements to client integration activities that leverage core platform capabilities
- Ensuring that information exchanged between J.P. Morgan and our partners is optimised in terms of accessibility, efficiency, resiliency and security
- Providing training on technology products and ownership of client training collateral
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of technology innovation relevant to the security services industry
We are open to discussing a flexible work arrangement for this role.
To be successful, you will need:
A tertiary qualification in technology, business or accounting as well as relevant project management qualifications
At least three years of experience in a financial services organisation working in a technical or project delivery role
Ability to nurture and cultivate both client and internal stakeholder relationships
Understanding of Agile development methodologies
Knowledge of Australian domestic / global securities markets
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to be named a Top 20 Silver Employer in the 2017 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.