C++ Developer - SYDNEY
Leading global prop trading firm that is very tech-driven and invests heavily in their engineering teams. The culture here is unique in that it is relaxed and informal, yet highly rewarding of strong performance.
They are seeking exceptional C++ software developers to join their new technology hub in Sydney as they grow their presence across the APAC region. Working alongside the very best traders and developers, you will be improving existing and building new technology to ensure operations run smoothly.
This is a high impact role, where you have the opportunity to take ownership of core technology elements and test your own ideas for the markets. Requirements:
Rewards and Incentives:
- Outstanding C++ developer (with experience of C++ 14/17, STL and template programming)
- Development experience in low-latency exchange connectivity components for Asian markets
- Strong knowledge of optimization for modern Intel / AMD architectures
- Good understanding of network stack
- Equity and/or derivatives market experience is a plus
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Friendly, collaborative working environment
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Fast-growing firm, where you can work with the latest technologies
AUS$250k base + generous bonus scheme Contact
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Greg Leigh-Jones