his role is with a global algorithmic trading firm for their office based in Sydney. The successful candidate will be working on developing and maintaining an extremely low latency linux trading environment. The firm trades in the most competitive markets across the globe and you will work closely with the traders and strategists.
- 3+ years of expereince in a similar background.
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science from a reputed college
- Strong analytical skills and desire to solve complicated problems programmatically
- Must have strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Must have proficient experience in a C++ programming language