Case Assessor - Call Listening
Big 4 Firm - Call Listening Case Assessor Support - Work From Home - Exciting Remediation Project Your new company
Join an exciting Remediation project with a Big 4 Firm who are committed to providing a large review for customers who have been affected by non-compliant advice or charges. We are currently recruiting a number of Call Listening Case Assessor Support roles which are full-time positions which offer working from home. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive understanding of the current methodology
- Act as the first line of support for case assessor queries and ensure query responses are prompt, accurate and in a manner which promotes personal development.
- Demonstrate the ability to transfer an excellent understanding of the methodology to case assessors.
- Maintain logs of conversations held with case assessors and issues identified across the floor
- Present reports to key stakeholders which provide updates, insights and analysis on the common themes identified.
- Propose improvement actions which lead to a reduction in reoccurring issues identified in weekly Reports and Meetings.
- Support case assessors by providing ad-hoc one-to-one sessions, when additional support is required
- Liaise with QC Team Leader to assist in the collation of methodology specific questions and examples for the client
In order to be successful in this role,you will need to demonstrate basic understanding of financial planning concepts as well as excellent written communication, organisational and time management skills along with the following:
What you'll get in return
- Undergraduate degree (business/finance specialisation is strongly preferred)
- Exposure to or knowledge of Financial Services or Financial Planning
- Prior experience in an advice compliance or file review environment
- Understanding of evolving methodology and application to complex cases
- Experience within a customer service-based or call centre environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite at an intermediate level or higher
The role is a 6 month contract, with potential to be extended after this. You will be offered an attractive daily rate and be given the opportunity to be part of an exciting Remediation project. You will be working from home and be given the opportunity to kick start your career in remediation & Financial Services What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Amy Rowe now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508