- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Multiple Change Analysts required
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Change Analyst on a technical, fast paced, group wide program.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Hands on Change experience including training, communications and implementation
- Working autonomously across multiple streams of work to ensure the change is delivered in line with the project pipeline
- Effectively manage senior stakeholders and influence them towards the right outcomes so that change is aligned with the project
- Develop and implement the communication plan enabling stakeholder engagement at all required levels
To be successful in this role you will have relevant Change qualifications and considerable Change experience.
You will also have;
- 2+ years of experience within change management driving large scale transformation projects
- Experience working on technical programs, and dealing with highly technical stakeholders and SMEs
- Proven in depth change experience using a variety of change management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in end to end change with significant organisational impact
- Agile change experience
- Previous experience in fast paced, technical programs of work
- Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate ability to navigate through ambiguity with pragmatism whilst the program finalises its priorities.
If these sound like positions of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.