Change Management Specialist
About The Role
- Be part of a highly engaged, creative and collaborative team
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
Role Location: 242 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: 6 month secondment/fixed term
As a Change Analyst, you will work on supporting the organisational change as a result of changes related to the divestment of the Wealth businesses.
You will work within the Change & Communications functional team of the Wealth People Stream supporting the Program’s Change Strategy and program change plans, including growth, development and wellbeing plans, initiatives and interventions. You will also be expected to work with the program change team using ChangeScout (a digital change management tool) and other change management delivery methods. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience in large programs of work/projects analysing and delivering change management activities
- Experience in identifying change impacts and requirements for both people and leadership within large HR programs – both working within and across complex businesses and geographies
- Understands project and change management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures, and ability to deliver change scope within these project parameters
- Working knowledge of change management activities and techniques. Develops change impact assessments, change plans and creates communication and training materials. Ability to deliver training
- Stakeholder management experience across a project landscape
- Experience with offshore HR projects/people readiness
- Competent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and teaming working skills
- Superior MS skills, i.e. PowerPoint, Excel and Word
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.