- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Seeking an experienced and pragmatic Change Manager for permanent opportunity
The right candidate for this unique opportunity will not be adverse to less mature change environments. You will have in depth change experience in Change, Communications and Training. You will have a track record driving substantial change programs from initiation to completion with a hands on approach.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- End to end Change management including planning, analysis and implementation
- Conducting change impact assessments for the business and other areas
- Effectively manage stakeholders and influence them towards the right outcomes so that change is aligned with the project
- Work collaboratively with the cross functional teams to help develop change strategies, plans and training collateral
- Develop and implement the communication plan enabling stakeholder engagement at all required levels
- Educating wider business on the role of change management and/or upskilling them with tools for application
To be successful in this role you will have relevant Change qualifications and considerable Change experience.
You will also have;
- 5+ years of experience within change management supporting large transformation projects
- Experience working in less mature projects and change environments is desirable
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end change with impact across people, process and system
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and evolve the change solution with flexibility and agility
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish good working relationships and ability to build credibility quickly
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is an exclusive offer to join an organisation going through a period of significant growth and be apart of an exciting program of work.
If you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3119.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.