- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 19 Nov 18
Opportunity to drive change across an portfolio of innovation initiatives
An presigious global brand seeking an experienced Change Manager to work across a portfolio of strategic initiatives.
Role & Responsibility
Core responsibilities will include;
- End to end Change management including assessing, planning and implementing
- Responsible for creating and implementing change intiatives that support the realisation of business benefits
- Effective stakeholder engagement and management, influencing and engaging stakeholders at all levels promoting knowledge and education of Change
- Planning and executing change management advice to across project teams
- Development and execution of effective communications
- Assessment of end to end change impacts and business capacity for successful adoption and embedment
As a successful candidate you will have;
- At least 3 years of project based change management experience
- Experience managing business change in projects
- Experience working with global virtual teams
- Strong influencing and senior stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Professional services experience is highly regarded
- Proven change management experience using a variety of change methodologies and tools
What's on offer:
This is a superb opportunity to work in a prestigious brand to drive change across exciting projects whilst building the organisations change capability. This role is based in North West Sydney. If this sounds like a position of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a completely confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3119.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.