Do work that matters: This is an organisational change management function.
- Join a team who are making a difference
- You are insightful, quick to learn and motivated
- We are a diverse team focused on building a simpler, better bank
Your role as Change and Communications Manager will be to deliver effective communications and change support so that the Joint Controls Office (JCO) support for our Stakeholder Group are equipped to consistently provide our members with positive outcomes.
This role will provide Organisational Change Management and Communications support within the Controls office (Line 1 risk management) which provides support across the following areas of the CBA Group (JCO Stakeholder Group ):
- Office of the Deputy CEO (ODCEO)
- Group Strategy & Office of the CEO
- Program Delivery and
- Other BU/SUs that may be supported by the Controls Office in future
See yourself in our team:
- Ensure effective coordination, operation and governance of change within the Controls Office, including any risk related initiatives / projects for which the Controls Office is responsible.
- Champion and drive a continuous improvement mindset that optimises the risk culture of the business.
- Develop and execute change management and communications plans including change impact assessments, stakeholder management, business readiness assessments, communication around benefits realisation and acceptance to ensure the business is supported and objectives are achieved.
- Provide high level advice to the Project Manager, Project Sponsor, all levels of executive leadership up to and including the Deputy CEO and key business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and supporting strategic communications to be provided by GM and above
The Joint Controls Office PMO and Change function is responsible for supporting the JCO Stakeholder Group in both group wide initiatives and to oversee BU/SW through Program Governance and fit for purpose management of change and communications. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience and knowledge of project & change management principles, methodologies, and tools will be advantageous
- Sound facilitation, presentation and communications skills including the preparation of communication materials and coaching and mentoring as required
- Sound prioritisation skills and the ability to manage multiple change activities with competing deadlines concurrently
- Sound experience creating and executing change management and communications strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance
- People leadership skills, including coaching and guiding others
- Previous experience in banking/financial services/other relevant experience, and/or experience in Operational Risk management roles.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Communications, Change Management or other related discipline and/or demonstrated relevant experience at a senior level (Desirable)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/02/2020