- Multiple Positions due to Growth
- Sydney Based
- Permanent Opportunities
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers.
We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers and our premium personal Private Banking customers. See yourself as part of our team
The B&PB Change Management team is a high performing team with far reaching networks across CommBank. We are focused on creating a superior change experience for our people and business customers.
We work on strategic projects within the Business Bank and are committed to bringing out the best in each other to achieve desirable outcomes for our staff and customers.
We work in partnership with our segment teams, project delivery teams and business stakeholders to engage, educate, excite, enable and embed change whilst always looking to evolve our capability as a team. Do Work That Matters
The primary objective of the Organisational Change Manager is to lead the change management approach and delivery, to ensure the successful outcome of the project and that the change is effective and sustained.
You will be a key member of the team working closely with the Product Owner, scrum team and key stakeholders to understand and manage the change for your project. Your projects will be impacting thousands of people, giving you the opportunity to use your agile mindset, think creatively and deliver high quality change interventions that are fit for purpose.
You will report to a Senior Change Manager within the Business Customer Experience team.
At times, this role will also have a dotted reporting line to a Project Owner or Sponsor within Business Customer Solutions. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
To help us deliver a better future for Business Customer Solutions, you will ideally have:
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and be seen as a trusted advisor on the management of people related business risks and project benefits
- Conduct detailed change impact assessments that reflect an understanding of the impact of the change on the business and other areas of the Group, associated people risks and how these impacts will be managed.
- Ensure all change is scheduled and sequenced per BPB Change Council requirements.
- Contribute to the development of change objectives and measures of success that align to program's strategy and desired benefits
- Develop fit-for-purpose change solutions that deliver value and maximise change adoption
- Design and develop collateral as required (e.g. presentations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) training materials, communications and reference material).
- Effective delivery of change solution, including delivery of change through others i.e. involving existing business channels and conduct change readiness and acceptance assessments
- Transition into business as usual, using metrics to monitor progress / sustainability
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the OCM approach applied in an agile environment
- Grow the OCM capability of yourself and others to leave a change legacy and improve OCM maturity
Key to your success will be your resilience and adaptability to work in a fast paced environment that demands constant improvement and a dynamic response to change. A results driven individual, you will possess the ability to navigate through ambiguity and evolve the change solution with agility to meet business needs.
You'll bring with you:
- A proactive approach and ability to work autonomously to deliver project outcomes
- An agile mindset and familiarity with agile practices
- Strong ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders, manage expectations and drive outcomes
- A creative approach and the ability to communicate familiar material in new and original ways
- Deep domain expertise in change management disciplines and either business products or distribution.
- You will have demonstrated experience in delivering OCM and communication strategies in large and complex environments, effectively managing the challenges and sensitivities these changes involve.
- You will have worked within agile environments or have a demonstrable track record of working in a responsive and flexible manner to adapt to an ever evolving environment and strategy.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to achieve desired outcomes, whilst leading and developing others will also be required.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
If you live and breathe the Group's values and demonstrate strong people capabilities this role can offer great opportunities and career development. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 21/02/2020