Client Service Specialist, Senior Associate
The position is based in Sydney, Australia
- Review of the daily unit pricing pack and Rate of Return report prepared by the Core Accounting team.
- Investigation of client reconciliation items on a daily basis by engaging with multiple teams in different locations both in Australia and Internationally.
- Manage and respond to internal and external queries for the client relationships managed by the Unit.
- Work with both internal teams and external parties to manage client events, such as quarterly distributions, fund launches, and financial year end.
- Assist with preparation of daily and monthly deliverables to client including KPI reporting
- Assist the Operations Manager in conducting oversight and governance on services provided by the global Centre of Excellence sites.
- Work with your team members to create and maintain a work coverage plan for the Unit.
- Ensure a commitment to Risk Excellence through compliance with standard operating and client specific procedures, timely escalation and reporting of incidents, and completion of required compliance and regulatory training throughout the year.
- Drive your career progression by engaging in regular performance review and development discussions with your Manager.
- Proactive customer focus at all times
- Respond promptly to client concerns, needs and requests, and participate in the resolution of problems as required
- Ensure all agreed client deliverables and standards are met
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of deliverables
- Assist in the review of client deliverables; identify and initiate operational efficiencies
- Ensure full understanding, adherence and implementation of the corporate Risk Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure all information in operational databases is accurate and current at all times, including fund specific procedures
- Demonstrate initiative in reviewing current operating procedures to eliminate duplication of effort, identify potential risk areas and implement best practice recommendations
- Supervise the information prepared by the team and ensure adequate audit controls
- Preparation and review of Risk Packages in accordance with agreed format
- Assist the Account Manager in actioning internal / external audit findings in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a willingness to support change / initiatives within Fund Operations and other SSAL areas
- Demonstrate ability to take on tasks without instruction
- Awareness of and active support of current and future technologies
- Participation in relevant projects