Cloud Automation Developer
Join a highly agile "two pizza" development team working on development projects which are changing the way the organisation delivers infrastructure and software. The Private Cloud and Infrastructure Automation division is a DevOps team responsible for automating Virtual Machine deployments, infrastructure operations and other interventions. We provide the organisation with self-service tools and metrics that helps the Application teams create better experiences for their businesses in real-time. We anticipate to excel in this role you will:
- develop microservices and user interfaces via an API-first approach that enables customer self-service and inter-service operations
- plan, document, develop and test integrations with different platform services to fully automate the infrastructure lifecycle
- collaborate with the different stakeholders (both customers and infrastructure) in order to deliver high value solutions
- participate in operational and support activities as well as create DevOps tools that would help the team ensure supportability and scalability of our services
- perform peer code reviews to uphold coding standards and reduce risks from automation. Ideally you will bring the following skills:
- strong software development skills in one of the following languages - Java or Golang
- extensive experience in developing web services using Spring Boot or Golang
- extensive experience in CI/CD pipeline automation with knowledge in - AWS, Docker, Bamboo, etc.
- experience in working with relational and/or NOSQL databases. Additional skills would be regarded if you have previous experience with the following:
- experience in front-end development - designing user interfaces for optimal user experience and efficiency
- proficiency in web standards and frameworks - HTML, CSS, AngularJS / ReactJS, RESTful Web Services / gRPC, JSON
- VMWare - vSphere and vRealize Suite (vRA / vRO)
- Cloud experience (AWS / Google)
- Ruby, Node.js, Golang
- PowerShell / Unix Bash
- latest web application frameworks
- Linux or Windows configuration
- Networking and Security.
If this sounds like an environment that is an ideal career opportunity please apply to it or for more information reach out to email@example.com
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, Brand & Marketing and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
11 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: