- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 13 Nov 18
Seeking experienced Communications Manager
This Internal Communications manager will be responsible for change communications and facilitating internal communications.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to working on change communications across complex programs of work coupled with a hands on approach and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Role & Responsibility:
- Attending meetings and advising on communication issues and objectives
- Collaborating with the Change and projects team to develop effective communication plans
- Driving consistency and innovation across internal communication streams
- Working closely with executive leadership team to ensure consistency across communication
To be successful in this role you will have relevant qualifications and considerable internal communications experience, preferably in fast paced environments. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication skill both written and with strategic communications planning
- Prior experience in a change-based internal communications role, ideally across mediums
- Strong delivery skills across a range of mediums
- A collaborative approach with a track record of building strong working relationships at all levels
- Change management expertise with meticulous attention to detail
What's on offer?
This is an excellent opportunity for a communication manager to work in a collaborative, fast paced and dynamic change environment for areputable brand.
If this position sounds of interest to you and you fit the above requirements then please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.