Consulting Sales Leader - Banking
Are you interested in working with the largest enterprise organizations in Australia as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization's history? Do you enjoy helping customers to accelerate their transformation journey using cloud technology?
Amazon Web Services Professional Services team engage in a wide variety of projects for customers, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for a Consulting Sales Leader who can build strong relationships and execute a long-term strategy with one or more Banking and Financial Services organizations. The role includes all aspects of cloud transformation consulting, business and relationship development, sales of Professional Services and delivery oversight.
We are looking for people who are passionate about:
Financial Services - building long term engagement with large, complex, and distributed Financial Services enterprises spanning Retail Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Payments, and Superannuation.
Engaging customers - collaborate with AWS sales and partner teams to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business and drive AWS adoption in a geographic territory and/or for a named set of customers
Enable cloud transformation - develop long term Cloud Strategy with customers, identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases, manage issues and risks
Support the commercial relationship - plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities, drive proposal construction, including estimations and deal pricing, conduct contract negotiations & execute contracts
Be an advocate - work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
Think big - ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs, construct large, complex multi-month programs which include multiple ProServe engagement services
As an Enterprise Service Manager you will be responsible for:
• Engaging with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
• Development of long-term Cloud Strategy for Financial Services customers
• Identifying & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
• Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing, contract negotiations & closing
• Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
• Acting as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relationships BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated Digital and IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• Experience in the Financial Services industry as a consultant or part of a Professional Services organization, delivering against a sales quota
• Experience managing executive customer relationships and key business stakeholders PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in public cloud computing or with a major enterprise software or infrastructure provider
• Practical experience using the AWS platform for rapid application development and scaling
• Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We're passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
• Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life-harmony
• Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don't wait, apply today!