Continuous Improvement Consultant
- Sydney CBD
- Aug 13, 2021
- $100k - $120k
This dynamic, high profile team play a major role in developing a culture of continuous performance and process improvement.
Reporting into a highly impressive manager and working alongside top performers, you will be responsible for driving process improvements as prioritised by the business. You will also be tasked with (but not limited) to the following:
- Facilitating cross-functional teams to deliver business process improvement projects inline with the companies strategic objectives.
- Facilitating process redesign workshops which identify business process pain points, root causes and robust, scalable solutions to drive process efficiency, customer experience improvements and defined business benefits
- Fostering strong stakeholder relationships to understand pain points in "as is" processes and provide recommendations on "to be" solutions.
- Applying knowledge of business process modelling notations to documenting processes.
- Promoting standardisation and consistency in business processes.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- 4+ years experience minimum in a process improvement role
- Demonstrated success in delivering process improvement solutions.
- Experience using a leading BPMS tool.
- Lean six sigma Green Belt certified or above
- BPM Qualification is advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your updated resume using the links provided.