Control Assurance Senior Analyst
Do work that matters:
In this role, you will be accountable for providing support within the Risk Fundamentals team. This includes:
See yourself in our team:
- Supporting the Customer Service Network in their understanding and application of Risk Management principles.
- Providing support in the timely management of key risk objects such as incidents, issues, controls, key risk indicators and testing for the Customer Service Network business Risk profiles.
- Effective management of risk is a key enabler and foundational component for the Group. Through our support to the Customer Service Network business, the role ensures the Group can maintain its technology-leading position across the industry.
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
Risk Management is one of the six Strategic Priorities within Retail Banking Services highlighting the importance of sound risk management in today's banking environment providing RBS Product and Channel Managers with the visibility and tools to effectively manage and optimise their Risk and Control framework.
The Customer Service Network Quality & Control team supports a number of critical face-to-face channels across RBS such as Branch Network, Self Service Distribution, and Small Business Premier Banking.
Part of distributed Line 1 Risk function, The Network Quality & Control team supports the whole Retail Bank. The team delivers comprehensive and integrated risk support service, providing risk management advice and coordination of the implementation of risk management activities to our business partners. The Control Assurance team is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the control environment and that these controls are effective in managing risk. They achieve this through periodic testing of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and identification of control gaps. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess a combination of the below:
- Contribute to Control Assurance Program (CAP) testing, including the development of test scripts.
- Contribute to and support reporting of assurance findings and ensure the tracking of remediation actions.
- Support the Operational Risk Framework in the context of controls assurance and associated reporting processes.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement of CAP through implementation of continuous control monitoring and automation.
- Undertake risk assessment refreshes to ensure risk profiles remain up to date.
- Knowledge of RiskInsite and/or branch processes is well regarded but not mandatory
- Experience with managing and interacting with multiple stakeholders at all levels while ensuring multiple deliverables are addressed in a timely manner
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills, proven experience in report writing and presentations
- The ability to quickly learn new applications and systems and provide a high standard of reporting using those applications
- Background in Compliance or Legal studies/work experience is favourable but not mandatory
- Previous experience in banking/financial services/other relevant experience, and/or experience in Operational Risk management roles.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 21/04/2020