Corporate Accountant- Pharmaceutical Business
Corporate Accountant- Large Growing Pharmaceutical Organisation
This is the perfect opportunity for a Big 4 first-time mover/chartered accountant to propel their career within a high-performing and continuously expanding pharmaceutical organisation. Our client looks to bring on a qualified/nearly qualified individual (CA/CPA) to be a part of their energetic team in a hybrid corporate accountant role where you will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting alongside the opportunity to develop your management accounting skills in this highly commercial role.
The role consists of but is limited to:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the annual FBT and insurance returns
- Being a central point of contact for external stakeholders of the business
- The preparation of balance sheets, reconciliations, ledger maintenance, P&L statements and other financial reporting and administration tasks
- Ensuring the financial position of business units are recorded, reported and analysed accurately.
- Key player in regulatory change projects
- Group consolidations
- Involvement with the finance projects function to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Relevant accounting qualifications (CA/CPA/ CIMA/ ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Initiative and self-motivated to seek out solutions
The organisation looks to bring on a 'grade A' candidate who can look to progress within the company in the long term. If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today, as this role will move quickly for the right candidate.
If you're interested in joining the likes of a company like this and you meet the criteria of the role, please apply on the link below or directly to: email@example.com
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 17 Dec 17