Corporate Technology Regional Lead APAC, VP
- Primary IT interface across all regional corporate functions.
- Responsible for owning the regional corporate applications portfolio across all corporate functions working closely with Global /Regional leads and businesses to identify manage and deliver technology solutions.
- Key interface working across business and technology functions to identify opportunities for application/infrastructure and process optimization.
- Managing a global team of project managements business analysts application support personnel this individual will work closely with the infrastructure and development teams in translating business requirements into solutions.
- Oversee and assure internal SLA’s setup and manage delivering proactive feedback to all groups in business and technology.
- Infrastructure and application management experience in working with global technologies like Finance ERP HR system Risk systems Compliance systems.
- Experience with end user compute platforms cloud-based technology virtualization and understanding of data privacy and regulatory reporting are highly desirable.
- Directs implements coordinates with cross-functional communication. Develops and establishes operational policies within area managed. May participate in strategy development for corporate function. Requires detailed functional expertise and broad company knowledge.
- Manages virtual team across different IT specialist areas and corporate user groups to plan design and implement regional business deliverables.
- Responsible for the effective operation of activities of major significance to the organization. Ensures that budgets schedules and performance standards are realistically set and attained
- Participates in the development of overall objectives and long term goals of the organization: Faulty decisions or recommendations would have a long-term effect on the organization’s success
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
- Experience and knowledge in IT development support and/or operation is preferred
- Background / knowledge of finance risk and/or legal and compliance functions is desirable