Country Manager - Australia
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
Country Manager - Australia
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a market leading business within this exciting sector.
About the business
The Country Manager, drives and coordinates mid to long term business strategy for Australia in line with the overall corporate and APAC strategy. This senior manager will oversee Australia entity operations, provide leadership and collaborate with local managers / team leads and various BU Heads to effectively run the country's overall business and commercial activities and will be directly accountable for the Australian P&L, including any subsequent sales partners network when this is established. This position reports to the Managing Director - APAC.
Reporting to the MD of APAC, this key new role carries responsibility for driving the ongoing highly successful strategic direction of the whole business across sales and operational management. The Country Manager is responsible for maintaining credible and sustainable win-win relationships particularly at C-levels; and has the ability to create and maintain partnerships with stakeholders in the banking and financial services sectors.
- You will actively lead operations daily and provide executive leadership across the organization.
- Continuously looking for new business development and shaping new market opportunities.
- Drive investment and divestment in the local Australian product set
- Lead and inspire an established team of operations professionals, ensuring the business is aligned to the strategic direction.
- Collaborate with Territorial and Product Sales, Marketing and BSG teams to establish and qualify strong sales lead and pipeline to achieve Australian sales target.
- Provide leadership in client relationship management, addressing clients' business needs and constraints.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors.
The ideal candidate:
My client is seeking an inspirational leader who can take a team on a journey of growth and a process of organisational change. Your ability to build to strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally will ensure your success. In addition you will possess strong financial management skills and take a pragmatic and outcomes focused approach to solving problems. You will also be committed to developing an organisational culture based on collaboration, knowledge sharing and effective communications to support the achievement of the organisational objectives.
- Minimum of 12 + years of experience in growing and running a medium sized Australia office within an international setup within same domain in banking and financial services sectors.
- Must be adaptable and flexible; adjusts to new, different or changing requirements and maintains composure and professionalism under pressure.
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant processes within the financial solution segment.
- Experience in IT Software industry working with Financial Services clients
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.