- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Finding new business ideas and concepts to create new products, services and business models for our clients
- Engage crowds to create conversations to build a culture of innovation
- Help our clients unlock the power of the crowd to solve some of their most complex problems
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
In our world-leading U-Collaborate capability, we provide a crowdsourcing service where we help our clients find new ideas to accelerate strategy and growth or solve complex problems. KPMG Crowd is an end-to-end solution for idea generation and management and we are now looking for an experienced crowd campaigner to join our team.
Your new role
You will be a high caliber creative thinker who wants to help grow a practice. You will work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about using crowd sourcing to support clients to innovate, drive growth and meet and exceed business goals. You will:
- Drive business development to create demand for crowdsourcing across our business and directly with clients;
- Define and deliver engagements across the Crowdsourcing life cycle;
- Design and facilitate creative workshops to help clients think differently during engagements; and,
- Ultimately help us to shape the future of Crowdsourcing.
You bring to the role
If you are a crowd sourcing professional who is business minded, creative, and entrepreneurial this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will:
- Have worked in the ideation, idea management or crowdsourcing industry in both a sales and delivery capacity;
- Be confident in business development and sales to help further create demand for crowdsourcing; and,
- Be experienced in consulting, and project delivery especially around crowdsourcing and crowdsourcing technologies
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 05 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time