Customer Engagement Team Assistant
See yourself in our team: CommSec
is Australia's leading online retail stockbroker providing customers with free access to live prices, price charts and portfolio watch lists and the ability to buy and sell shares online.
As a market leading business, CommSec continues to provide a high level of customer service to complement our products and services. Do work that matters:
This position plays a key role in the provision of administrative support functions to the Executive Manager and the Senior leadership team within the Customer Engagement Contact Centre.
The team assistant role will work under the direction of the Head of Customer Engagement providing high quality administrative support through a broad range of functions, including;
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Diary Management of group functions including co-ordination of meeting room bookings and ownership of bookings for specific meeting rooms/common areas.
- Management of Expenses,
- Co-ordination of procurement and business travel arrangements
- Co-ordination of Reward & Recognition Events
- Co-ordination of Building Maintenance requirements, including WH&S requirements such as First Aid and Fire Wardens.
- Co-ordination of Site Visits and meeting organisation and diary management as requested by Head of Customer Engagement.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high levels of motivation, drive and strong success orientation
- Exposure to working in a busy administration environment
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to prioritise and multi task when needed.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 08/04/2020