- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- 21 Feb 18
Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17066991
As part of one of the world's largest financial services companies with a presence in more than 100 countries, Citi Australia has provided financial services to Australian consumers, corporates, institutions and governments for more than 30 years. Recognized for its innovative range of global products and services, Citi today counts more than one million Australians and one thousand local corporate and institutional clients as valued customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader with a 'can-do' attitude who can motivate and inspire a team, with guidance, using ideal coaching and mentoring methods; whilst also being a positive influence on the team.
This position will play an integral role in the success of the Citiphone Business and the wider Australian Franchise. In this role you will enthuse, engage, mentor and develop a team of 20 Customer Service Officers to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager for Citiphone and you will work in collaboration with the existing team members to ensure the overall goals of the business are achieved. This role is also intended to be the back-up for the Operations Manager and is a great opportunity for someone looking to move to the next level.
You will have had previous success in operating at the Team Leader level, coupled with robust experience mentoring and developing high performing teams- your focus will be to take the team on the journey to success!
- Set high expectations of desired behaviours for yourself and your team and role model these in the way you conduct your business
- Lead, support, develop and coach your team to understand our customer needs and provide remarkable customer experiences
- Create a high performing team who regularly achieve goals, are always positive and know how to have fun at the appropriate times
- Identify individual talent and retain them within the business by supporting their career development and learning experience opportunities
- Recruit new team members who possess the skills to fit within the current business needs
- Apply appropriate performance management processes and techniques to align to the company standard
- Develop effective partnerships with internal Citibank staff and departments and use innovation, initiative and persistence to achieve improvements in the customer service operations
- Contribute to personal and public image by compliance with all relevant policies, practices and regulations in an effective and responsible manner
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- A minimum 2 years' experience as a Team Leader in a high volume inbound Customer Service Contact Centre environment
- A genuine passion for customer service excellence and delivering extraordinary customer experiences
- A commitment to leading and developing a team of customer service professionals using your extraordinary skills in coaching and mentoring
- A strong results focus, balancing performance and people
- The ability to use your initiative and work under minimum instruction
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels
- Well-developed time management, logistical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to apply relevant commercial discernment to business decisions
The Contact Centre is a 24/7 operation with most Team Leader shifts between 8.00am & 7.30pm Monday to Friday with rotational weekend shifts.
- Competitive salary package
- Ongoing training, coaching and personal growth opportunities
- Highly Supportive and fun loving culture
- Excellent location + onsite parking
- Free onsite Gym
- You will have access to amazing benefits and much more!
When you work at Citi, you'll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.