Cyber Security Architecture Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Join our leading global Integration practice with exciting opportunities for ongoing learning and career progression
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Flexible Working options available
At KPMG we help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technology landscape. We help our clients generate the confidence to make choices that can achieve growth and to better understand and manage the challenges and opportunities inherent in technology
Within the technology enablement team we work closely with organisations to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment and implementation of proven technology solutions.
This is a great opportunity to new our Cyber Security consulting team!
- Lead delivery of security architecture (client) engagements
- Support the firm's cyber security business development
- Perform quality reviews and provide training to team members to up skill in security architecture
- Report writing and developing presentations for clients
- Mentor junior staff members
- Highly skilled in developing enterprise security architecture including conceptual security architecture, patterns, logical reference architectures and standards
- Experience in security architectures for use cases pertaining to cloud services, digital identity services, network security, IOT and blockchain will be considered an advantage
- Significant experience in information/ cyber security with security architecture
- Relevant certification from ISC2 and SABSA
- Able to operate as a lone contributor or in teams in engagements and mentor team members
- Proficient in report writing and able to articulate technical subject matter in a simple and digestible manner for non-technical, C-suite readers
- Experience in business development activities including proposal development, financial budgeting, client coordination and presentation
- Focused on identifying client challenges and committed to delivering high quality output for clients
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 23 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 04 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time