See job description for details
Data Entry Officer - SAP
Leading Commercial Product specialist requires an experienced Data Entry officer to join their team.
Your new company
A global provider of essential commercial products requires an experienced Data entry Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
This senior position in the Administration team is responsible for:
- Processing Sales orders using SAP
- Managing Order to Invoice process
- Creating invoices
- Confirming all product specifications and delivery requirements via order process
- Resolving order queries - internal and external customers
- Monitoring stock availability and delivery timelines
- Process returns and refunds
- Schedule and confirm order delivery dates
- Ensure timely invoicing in line with terms and collection policies
- Filing and maintaining sales order documentation
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous data entry experience, order processing and invoicing experience
- Strong SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Excel reporting and MS office experience
- Understanding of stock and delivery processes
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent long term permanent opportunity for an experienced data entry person who is looking to take on a full time or part time role.
Great working conditions and flexibility options available
Jan 2022 start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508