Data and AI Platforms Pre-Sales Engineer
: Data and AI Platforms Pre-Sales Engineer
• Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
• Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
We are one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities. We provide unique services through delivering consulting projects, custom analytics work, proofs of concept, fantastic face to face and on-line trainings and accreditations for our brightest minds around data and advanced analytics.
We are looking to build out our business line to deliver new drivers of revenue growth to include Development and Sales of cutting edge Data & AI Platforms and Solutions, which can help our clients make sense of their data and create value, enhance competitiveness and drive business decisions. To deliver on this mission, we are looking to expand with experienced technology and product professionals.
Our culture is characterised by a start-up mentality combined with professional entrepreneurship. Our team is made up of passionate people who want to deliver value to clients in a new context, in which we connect in-depth specialist knowledge with the latest technological possibilities. We are looking for people who want to take on this challenge with us and are ready to contribute to the growth of the firm. Your new role
Our highly skilled Platform Development team is building sophisticated global Data & AI Platforms and Solutions:
- Intelligent Data Platform and (Modern Data Platform for end-to-end platform designed for ingesting, processing, querying, and enabling high fidelity real-time contextual visualisation of data.)
- AI Solutions platform (offering capabilities and solutions in the Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision domains.)
These platforms continue to generate tremendous interest in the market with exciting launches planned this financial year. Over the past 2 years, we have implemented these platforms and solutions across telecommunications, defence, and transport organisations across Australia.
We are looking for someone passionate about helping clients unlock what's possible with Data and AI and help drive adoption and sales of the Platforms and Solutions within Australia and other countries
Our team is looking for an experienced Tech Pre-Sales Architect with product sales experience with large clients, who might have been a Software Engineer with who wants to combine their passion for technology with people to jump start their career in the sales field. You will be a technical link between customers and the KPMG sales teams in each Division globally to help design solutions through the Arwin and Ignite Platforms, understand customer requirements, lead showcases/demonstrations, and scope proof of concepts, play a key role in the successful development of proposals and pitches for business. Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be accountable for technical design and scoping of the solution implementations as part of the pre-sales process, based on an in-depth understanding of the technical capabilities and design of the platforms and solutions.
- You will run demos/showcase, communicating solution features and platform capabilities, supporting the development of RFP responses, proposals, and client sales discussions.
- You will be a champion for Data & AI Platforms and help drive greater uptake with internal teams as well as external clients. This will include running awareness and training sessions to educate Business and Technical groups.
What we offer you
- Minimum 05 years' experience in the Data & Analytics field.
- At least 07-10 years of experience delivering value to organisations using their technical skills as well as demonstrated leadership experience.
- Experience preferred as a Pre Sales Architect/Engineer role Or a background in a technical consulting role for clients in the Data/AI space that will allow you to seamlessly transition into this Client facing role.
- Ability to understand business requirements, needs and challenges of clients and translate to implementation scope and solution design and delivery plan required for a successful delivery.
- Have deep technical knowledge and hands on experience in the fields of Modern Data Platforms, Big Data and Analytics Technologies, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision.
- Experience with the latest Data & AI Technologies ranging from Open Source to the main Cloud Platforms such as MS Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to communicate and articulate complex technical concepts to business stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and the internal team stakeholders.
- Results orientated and highly organised.
- Team player and strong desire to work with others to achieve outcome.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
07 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now