Delivery Change & Engagement Manager
We are investing in innovative ways to deepen employee satisfaction by delivering a human-centred solution. You will work with Product Owners and Developers in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Transformation Program to create the future employee experience for our IAM solution and drive a successful change experience.
This position will have a key focus on employee and stakeholder advocacy, and you will organise and lead workshops to connect all parties involved in the solution development, including product owners, content planners, developers, business units and stakeholders.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a proven knowledge of change management methodologies, best practice and experience in implementing change, stakeholder engagement, analysis and communications strategies in practical situations.
As a lead change and communication expert on the Program team, you will communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff. Your key responsibilities will include:
For success, you'll need to bring :
- facilitating the program vision by concepting, designing and testing intuitive user experiences to ensure outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, and to quality standards
- conducting change impact assessments and develop detailed change plans that reflect an understanding of the impact of the change on customers and business units
- designing, develop and deliver collateral (e.g. presentations, training materials, user guides and intranet)
- developing, coordinate and deliver communication activities to customers and internal teams .
- demonstrated advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business and engineering
- ability of change activities as they relate to business engagement, readiness, transformation, sustainability and continual improvement in a business centric technology enabled program.
- ability to plan and undertake stakeholder assessments, change impact assessments, training needs analysis and change readiness assessments as well as the development and delivery of content
Lastly, you'll be required to hold:
- experience working in agile and lean environments
- knowledge and understanding of Human Centred Design framework
- comprehensive strategic and business acumen and able to quickly learn how the work of the business units contributes to business outcomes;
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- enjoys problem solving, works effectively in a team environment and readily gains confidence of managers and colleagues.
- a relevant Bachelor's degree
- industry related professional accreditation.
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, please apply using the link. To learn more about what your career can look like visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need. Advertised:
27 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
25 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time