Demand Manager/Business Analyst- Information Technology
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
KPMG's IT Services team have an exciting opportunity for a Demand Manager/Business Analyst to join the team.
Your new role
- Report to and work closely with the IT Services Business Technology Partner & senior internal business customers and stakeholders to capture and manage the pipeline of complex technology demand from KPMG's client-facing and back-office business units
- Manage the assessment of technology-related Demand by IT teams (architects and technology SMEs) to provide HLDs and cost estimates
- Capture metrics and deliver insights to assist with the costing, prioritisation of Demands, & sizing, scoping & scheduling of resulting Projects
- Continuously improve the Demand Management process and tools, ensuring that the right information is provided to decision-makers to best plan our technology roadmap.
- Business Analyst experience in a similar environment, with demonstrable skills in IT technical, financial and commercial analysis (1)
- BABOK/IIBA qualification(s) (2)
- ITIL qualification(s) and demonstrable experience working within an ITIL-aligned organisation (3)
- Familiarity with Prince2/PMP governed projects. Formal qualifications in these methodologies is not essential, however is preferred (4)
- Experience with Service Now Demand & Project Management applications strongly preferred (5)
- TOGAF (qualifications preferred, not essential. Demonstrable familiarity desirable.) (6)
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 29 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time