- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Crestone Wealth Management
- 29 Jun 18 2018-06-29
Crestone Wealth Management is currently seeking an energetic Desk Assistant to help with the delivery of advisory activities. This role forms part of the front office team( including advisors) in our office in Sydney.
Crestone Wealth Management is currently seeking an energetic Desk Assistant to help with the delivery of advisory activities. This team member will support to the Client Advisors in coordination of administration tasks, client management and marketing activities to ensure the optimal client service experience. This role forms part of the front office team( including advisors) in our office in Sydney.
Crestone provides wealth advice and portfolio management services to high net worth clients and family offices, not for profit organisations and financial institutions. It was created from the acquisition of UBS Wealth Management Australia—a company with an 80-year heritage and more than $15 billion of client assets under management.
Crestone has 180 employees, including over 70 Client advisers who have worked together for an average of 10 years. It has offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney.
- On-boarding of clients, account opening and maintenance of managed funds, margin lending and portfolio & administration services.
- Provide effective and timely management of settlement obligations including funds and/or securities due, margin calls, stock transfers, cash transfers; corporate action management; facilitation of order execution and quote requests as required; IPO and Placement coordination.
- Liaise with back office Operations team to coordinate cash and stock transfers, corporate actions, and international trading execution.
- Assist in servicing client accounts by researching routine problems and assisting with queries, identifying errors, listening to the needs of clients and, with approval, initiating corrections.
- Assist in preparing information for client advisor prior to meetings, follow up with advisor post meeting and update where necessary.
- Regular liaison with clients, advisors, and other internal departments including operations, Investment Solutions, Financial Planning & Wealth Management and other support staff.
- Proactive client management ensuring that annual reviews, updates of risk profile and expiring documentation are carried out by your team in a timely manner.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support including data entry, photocopying, faxing, email management and general clerical duties.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Maintain client files within Avaloq ensuring continuous reconciliation and integrity of data as well as maintaining manual records as required
- Provide overall telephone assistance to the Advisors, answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Manage and report on the Adviser’s service delivery, including compliance with the portfolio mandate
- Reconcile daily settlement reports
- Prepare investment proposals as required.
- Assist in coordination of client functions and marketing events in conjunction with the Business Manager and Event Manager
- Provide team oriented support to other Desk Assistants and the Business Manager as required.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role within Wealth Management sector.
- RG146 accreditation or equivalent, Level 1 & Level 2 Derivatives accreditation seen as an advantage
- Degree qualified in Finance desirable
- AML/CTF experience
- Resourceful, self-starter
- Flexible and scalable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence
- High level of attention to detail and a focus on compliance
- High levels of accuracy and driven in providing high quality standards of work
Exceptional prioritisation skills and able to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment