DevOps Engineering Lead
See yourself in our team
- You're motivated and always thinking out of the box
- We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
- Together we place customers at the centre of what we do
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Colonial First State IT team provide technology solutions for Colonial First State business working closely with them to ensure their business goals are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
The DevOps Engineering Lead leads the continuous improvement to the technical delivery tooling and pipelines to drive the maturity of the stability, reliability, and automation of these pipelines and the system environments they support that are critical to the success of the solution delivery community.
Colonial First State is on a path to separate from CommBank over the coming years which will offer great opportunities to participate in this transformational journey. Do work that matters
We are interested in hearing from people who possess
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Create, maintain, improve, and automate Development and Test environments.
- Create, maintain, improve, and automate Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tooling pipelines.
- Serve as the Lead Engineer for the CFS IT DevOps engineering community and systems / tooling under its care.
- Lead the definition and refinement of engineering practice and quality standards.
- Lead the activities of the engineering community to evangelise and drive adoption of engineering standards to steer toward maturity of engineering capabilities and application of industry best practices.
- Contribute to definition and realisation of IT automation roadmaps across engineering and quality assurance environments and processes.
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Expert competency working with contemporary engineering delivery tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus, Artifactory, etc.
- Strong exposure to contemporary application infrastructure capabilities and considerations.
- Understanding of software engineering build automation best practices and considerations.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining complex IT automation solutions.
- Solid experience in implementation of Development / Test environments and CI / CD tooling pipelines in Azure cloud infrastructure would be highly regarded.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/11/2020