Director, Business Value Service
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Business Value Services Group Job Details
Sydney or Melbourne
Salesforce is a Fortune 500 Company with a Market Cap of 200bn$, 20bn$ Revenue and 50,000 Employees. Salesforce is the Pioneer of Enterprise Cloud Computing, the fastest growing of the top 5 Enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running.
Salesforce is looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers' business and exceed their goals! Salesforce is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by technology to its customers and therefore requires talent with the ability to develop deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises, operate at the most senior levels and help shape their strategic agenda.
You will work with our most important customers to grow their strategic advantage. You will support, collaborate with and in some cases drive the enterprise sales efforts on the largest and most significant deals within ANZ. This role will also work with other enablement organisations including sales management, marketing, partners, customer success and others to ensure the maximum value our solutions are realised in the marketplace. This role has a very sharp focus on the development of complex deal structures and commercial proposals, business value narratives, business case development, value proposition development, strategic points of view, energising points of provocation and delivery of C-Level value propositions through strategic discovery, investment justifications and for any large deal.
Success in this role would be measured by Improved Deal win rate; Increased Deal size; Increased Deal velocity and Speed to value for our customers. It would also include quality of customer facing deliverables, pipeline growth in nominated accounts, thought leadership development and overall executive engagement.
- Create and deliver C- level compelling propositions as basis for strategic business and technology options
- Work with our customers and the sales teams to define the commercial strategy, unique differentiation and prioritise account initiatives based on opportunity size points of provocation, value creation potential, & customers' strategic priorities
- Engage with top ANZ customers to paint the picture of the to-be state / business vision, identifying customer business capability gaps and building the link between Salesforce business capabilities and customers strategic requirements
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications to secure Customers' funding for Salesforce solutions.
- Be a strong source of innovation and inspiration for our customers and our sales teams to drive net new and increased impact of Salesforce in the marketplace.
- Work closely with account teams and customers to identify, analyse and communicate key business value drivers.
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers' businesses at scale and how the value of a strategic partnership with Salesforce is mutually beneficial.
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a Top -Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
- Commercial and financial skills
- Strong ability to create, quantify insights and communicate recommendations to CxOs and boards
- Ability to work within high levels of ambiguity to guide customers to effective decision making.
- Strong experience in managing teams and operating in matrix structures
- Strong problem-solving skills essential
- Strong influencing capabilities; must be a self-starter, high energy
- Strong inclination to Technology & Enterprise Software industry
- Strong appetite to work in a consultative and collaborative strategic selling environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.