EY Indigenous Intern Program
Could you answer the questions of tomorrow, today?
As technology transforms the way we all live and work, your success will be defined by your mindset as well as your skillset.
When you have the right mindset, you are better able to adapt, lead and manage through change. The right mindset puts you in control of your growth, career path and future as you continue to learn and acquire new skills. Your curiosity, open-mindedness and enthusiasm will help to shape your future and ours.
Here at EY, you'll focus your intelligence and imagination on the most crucial, complex issues facing business, government, and society today. With access to on-demand learning, formal training, coaching and real time feedback to help shape your career and prepare you for the future.
We bring extraordinary people, like you, together to build a better working world. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Experience the working world during your summer or winter university holiday by joining our Indigenous Intern Program. You will have the choice to join EY directly or through our collaboration with CareerTrackers, offering you up to twelve weeks paid work experience throughout your university degree.
You'll get real work, real clients and real experiences. Explore your interests, learn business skills and receive world-class training. You'll be able to get a sense of our culture and values, and clarity about the type of career you'd like to shape.
As an Indigenous Intern you can explore your interests and you can expect to participate in a structured program including:
What degree, which service line?
- induction program, skill development workshops and technical training
- learning from an Indigenous mentor who will assist you throughout your EY journey
- yarning circles to connect you with other Indigenous interns across Australia
- client projects to give you insights into the work we do
- social events to assist you to build your networks across service lines
Diverse degrees lead to diverse thinking which is what we are looking for as we progress into the Transformative Age. We're looking for students from a range of degrees for different areas across our business. Find out more about our service lines and where you best fit by visiting our website. Assurance
- If you're studying accounting, arts, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law, science, social sciences or master of professional accounting you're encouraged to apply for Assurance, External Audit (Various industries or Financial Services industry focus)
- If you're studying business or commerce and majoring in accounting, you are encouraged to apply for Forensic & Integrity Services
- If you're studying computer science, data analytics, engineering or finance, you are encouraged to apply for Forensic Technology & Discovery Services
- If you're studying or majoring in engineering, work health and safety, commerce, sustainability or science, you're encouraged to apply for Climate Change & Sustainability Services
People Advisory Services
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, economics, finance or law you're encouraged to apply to Tax - Corporate Tax
- If you're studying accounting or accounting and law, you're encouraged to apply for Tax - Private Client Services
- If you're studying business information systems, computer science, tax, engineering, IT, data and analytics, actuarial studies or math, you're encouraged to apply for Tax - Science and Engineering (R&D) or Technology and Analytics
- If you're studying commerce, economics, accounting, tax or international business, you are encouraged to apply for Tax - International Tax Services, Transaction Tax or Economics and Transfer Pricing
- If you're studying business, commerce, economics, accounting, international business, law, finance or tax you're encouraged to apply for Mobility and Employment Tax
- If you're studying international business or law or you're encouraged to apply for Immigration
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, law, engineering, science, mathematics, economics or finance you're encouraged to apply for Advisory; Performance Improvement, Advisory; Risk Internal Audit and Technology Risk
- If you're studying Information Technology/Information Systems, BAIS, software engineering, Design Computing, Design/Visual Communication, Communication Design or data analytics you're encouraged to apply for Advisory - Digital & Technology and Data Analytics
- If you're studying Information mathematics, actuarial, statistics, finance, law, economics, science, commerce or psychology you're encouraged to apply for EY Data & Analytics (DNA)
To apply for our Indigenous Internship, you are required to:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or both
- Studying a university degree, currently anywhere from your first year through to your final year of study
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your internship! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislatio n.