End User Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
End User Analyst
This national leading business has recently gone through a large surge of growth due to the multiple successes across their industry. They now require an experienced End User Support Analyst to join their professional and motivated team in their Norwest office. In this role you will play a pivotal part working with key stakeholders across the business, resolving issues. You will enjoy working in a culturally sound environment that encourages a strong work / life balance and personal development.
Whilst operating independently, the End User Support Analyst will be required to work equally across two teams; being the Support Hub Team and in the Information and Technology team.
This role will be responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing computer related products. This will mostly include, but will not be limited to desktop and laptop computers, printers, basic network devices and troubleshooting client profiles, MS office software and tailor made software within the environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide quality customer service and stakeholder engagement, maintaining communication with relevant stakeholders along the life of the incident or service request and ensuring that stakeholder needs are met
- Accurately record and track employee incident or service request from identification to resolution in ServiceNow environment
- Monitor incidents and requests, liaising with support teams to drive resolution.
- Conduct an investigation and analysis of incidents and service requests, including troubleshooting and resolution where possible.
- Resolve or escalate incidents and service requests, using automated or documented process (where required).
- Document (as required) to identify issues, known errors and related procedures in self-help and knowledge bases.
- Demonstrate compliance with Workplace Health and Safety, Anti-Discrimination and Competition and Consumer Acts.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years' experience delivering IT and customer service support.
- Experience in IT support and knowledge related to software, hardware, network and installations.
- Experience with building standard operating environments for desktops and end users - both physical and virtualized environments.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and or/other IT Service Management methodologies.
Experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2, Windows 7 / 8
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Networking knowledge covering LAN, VLAN, WAN and VPN technologies
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager 2012/1511
- Microsoft SCCM V12 - Device Management, Monitoring & Asset tracking, Application packaging & deployment
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Telepresence Management Suite
- Mobile Device Management software
- WSUS - Desktop and Server Patching
- Energy market knowledge preferred, but not essential.
- Must be willing to support in house AEMO applications and Vendor driven products including Finance & HR COTS packages.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453