- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
Exciting opportunity for an Enterprise/Solutions Architect
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise/Solution Architect who thrives from working in a dynamic, complex and fast paced environment.
- Identifying and developing end-to-end solution designs taking into consideration the necessary technology, security, integration and performance requirements to support the business solution.
- Lead the design, development and documentation of required "to-be" business processes and environment
- Create solution architectural design documents
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect ensuring that Solution Architectures are in alignment with the overall EA and Technology strategy
- Provide technical leadership to the project team
- Leverages superior communication and presentation skills to lead workshops
- Actively seeking out business development opportunities for continued team growth
- Providing hands-on technical leadership, code reviews and contribution.
Experience and Skills:
- Significant expertise in end-to-end Architecture, planning roadmaps, futures and governance
- Experienced at C-level both as a client and a vendor
- Exposure to industry frameworks such as TOGAF
- Ability to communicate between the technical and non technical to ensure critical issues are communicated with clarity
- Strong ability to identify revenue opportunities and deliver real growth.
- Experience in Business development, project management and stakeholder management
- Experience in evaluating cloud-based technologies, create journey to cloud and an industry-specific cloud orchestration approach
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard development methodologies, tools, and techniques.
Apply now using the link or contact Antonia Schmarr on 02 8986 3148 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.