Executive Manager, Analytics Solutions
• You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box
• We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
• Together we place customers at the centre of what we do Do work that Matters
The Everyday Business Banking team supports the full spectrum of customers' needs from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. We have accountability for Cash Management, Payments, Business Lending and Commerce Solutions as well as managing the end-to-end business customer experience. The team is also responsible for the delivery of analytical capabilities to support our business customers.
The BB Analytics, Data and Decision Science (ADDS) team has the responsibility for developing the analytics capability and prioritising analytics activity across the whole of the Business Bank. What will your impact be?
The EM Analytics Solutions will ensure that data and analytics are driving the Business Banking strategy and where possible moving to strategic solutions across the unit
This role reports to the General Manager, Business Banking Analytics, Data & Decision Science See yourself in our team?
The EM Analytics Solutions is responsible for actively supporting the BB GE and EGMs in:
• Covering all aspects of analytics in the value chain and being the key business partner for data and analysis for relevant teams
• Driving appropriate prioritisation of analytics in line with customer and bank expectations
• Evolving current state analytical process to harness new technology and improve the customer experience
• Automating as much of the analytical process to drive efficiencies of scale across the portfolio We're interested in hearing from people who have:
• Strong financial services knowledge and experience.
• Strong Data analytics - Experience in using data and statistics to manage business performance
• Inductive Reasoning Ability - Demonstrates a strong ability to find links and trends amongst multiple and varied forms of information, integrating facts about the customer's business and the industry they operate within.
• Negotiation and Influencing Skills - Demonstrates an ability to find solutions that are in the best interest of both the customer and CBA, using advanced questioning techniques. Is able to have difficult conversations with stakeholders that through professionalism will preserve the long-term relationship.
• Strong change management and training skills.
• The ability to analyse trends, identify critical threats and opportunities and diagnose problems and issues.
• Ability to manage a large and varied stakeholder group.
• Strong organisational, planning, time management and project management skills.
• The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives / targets and deliver customer service.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Team and stakeholders management skills
• Excellent database, SQL and VB skills
If this sounds like you Apply now! #weareengineering
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/09/2020