Executive Manager Financial Crimes Regulatory Reporting
Executive Manager, Financial Crimes Regulatory Reporting Technology Permanent Position
The Business Unit
- Cutting edge technology platforms and the autonomy you need to shine
- Join a world leading technology and operations function.
- Sydney based in state of the art office space with flexible work options to suit your needs.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps. The Team:
The Financial Crimes Technology team is designed to execute on Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC) enhancements to process, systems and skills to ensure the Groups goal of ensuring leading practice in disrupting financial crime.
The Regulatory Reporting (TTR) stream is responsible for ensuring our regulatory reporting obligations are met and the monitoring of transactions are improved and enhanced to become leading practice in disrupting financial crimes
The FCC PoA (Program of Action) approach involves 3 core elements:
Immediate actions to strengthen specific areas Capturing all applicable global compliance obligations and assessing current operations to identify any further actions required. Designing the future operating model for FCC. The Role
The Executive Manager, Regulatory Reporting Delivery & Execution Manager will support by leading work to assess how CBA meets its regulatory reporting obligations (TTR, iFTI, etc.).
You and your team are the primary ES engagement point for the technology services provided in the area of regulatory reporting. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate, manage and lead the delivery of financial crimes work to achieve the Group's strategic objectives and adheres to FCC requirements and prioritisations
- Business oversight to ensure technology delivers as per plan and scope agreed as part of the requirements
- Track and manage program activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage interdependencies
- Communicate and report program activities, timelines, impacts and implications to the team, stakeholders and staff
- Assess current state processes and policies related to the way the Group meet regulatory obligations relating to Regulatory Reporting
- Works with business units to lead the completion of required analysis and review to understand issues and feasibility of fixes
- Manage RiS actions, working closely with Line 1 to ensure appropriate prioritisation, documentation and artefacts for all work
- Works closely with Line 2 FCC and the chief product owner to ensure right prioritisations happen across technology delivery
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to program delivery
- Manage and report program expenditures and benefits realisation
An influential leader with a track record in mentoring, developing and inspiring a high performing team you will have a history of promoting an inclusive culture where colleagues are engaged and that they feel proud to be part of.
Possessing strong critical thinking, analytical and decision making skills, we expect you will have deep experience in financial crimes regulatory reporting with a proven track record in the delivery of complex technology enabled projects with far reaching, critical business impacts.
Demonstrable Executive level stakeholder management skills will be required to enable the promotion of your team's ideas, management of conflicting priorities and challenging of other where appropriate, facilitating and gaining consensus through those interactions. What now:
This is a highly rewarding, career minded opportunity that will lead you on to great things. With a supportive management structure and a fantastic work / life balance which offers flexible, full time, part time and job share work arrangements, the CBA will, in return for your skills and passion, offer you a challenging, varied and enjoyable opportunity and the autonomy to shine.
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. If you are seeking a new challenge, then please don't delay and apply now.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/04/2020