Expression of Interest, Legal Manager, People Advisory Services - Melbourne, Sydney
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Work with different teams on projects in varying locations
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
Our People Advisory Services practice continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented individuals with a background in Legal or Governance to join our Rewards team in either our Melbourne or Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible part time/ full time basis. Your key responsibilities
As part of our Reward team, you will help provide corporate law and board / governance advice for a wide range of Australian and overseas businesses - including major ASX listed companies, global organisations and start-ups.
This role will support Boards and management in a variety of projects including:
- Design of executive incentive plans and alignment with business strategy
- Executive remuneration structures and governance
- General employee share plans
- Advice on tax implication of executive and employee incentive schemes
- Shareholder engagement
- Support of AGM's
- Annual and period reporting and market disclosures
- CEO/executive contracts and termination arrangements
- corporate transactions and IPOs
- Board performance reviews
- Board charters and policies
- Corporations Act/Listing Rules compliance
We are interested in knowing more about you, if you have experience in the following:
Skills and attributes for success
- Have the opportunity to broaden your interests in a range of board and people issues and transaction projects
- Manage multiple projects and relationships with key stakeholders (both external and internal)
- Manage client relationships and interact with board and senior management of a diverse range of clients
- Coach and mentor junior staff
Ideally, you'll also have
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, law, business/commerce, finance, human resources psychology, statistics
- Excellent time and people management capabilities
- Ability to remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
What is People Advisory Services?
- Proven consulting experience
- Experience liaising with Board members and Executives of ASX listed organisations
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
EY's People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutpeopleadvisory What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
If you have relevant experience as outlined above and you are interested in learning more about how we support our people to build exceptional careers, then we encourage you to apply below.
You may not hear from us right away but we will review the information you share with us and consider you for any future positions that may be relevant.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.