Expressions of Interest - Digital Consulting - Sydney & Melbourne
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 23 Oct 17
See job description for details
- Demonstrated experience in digital strategy, transformation and consulting
- High-performing practice experience experiencing strong growth
- Sydney or Melbourne based expressions of interest
Due to strong, sustained growth, our Digital Advisory practice in Sydney and Melbourne requires consulting professionals experienced in digital strategy, transformation and delivery.
Your new role
Applying a business-led mindset we help our clients understand and develop approaches to succeeding in a digital world in order to deliver business value. With deep customer, business and technology skills our professionals sit at the intersection of customer, business and technology.
The continued success and growth of our Digital practice has resulted in an opportunity opportunities within our team. The work requires an enthusiastic individual individuals to support our diverse client base in delivering digital solutions and services to address a broad range of client opportunities. The work typically involves engaging with clients to understand and optimise their approach to leveraging Digital technology and ways of working to deliver better customer and commercial outcomes.
Our Digital Advisory practice in Sydney and Melbourne require professionals with deep knowledge, experience and interest in either of the following:
- Digital strategy, planning and delivery
- Digital ways of working including Agile, Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- Customer experience platforms and technology
- Digital and omni channel design and optimisation
- General Digital consulting
- Demonstrated experience consulting in digital fields such as strategy and transformation, customer engagement, digital operating model design, automation and data
- A deep interest in and appreciation of the impact of digital across our government, consumer and enterprise contexts
- Demonstrated experience working in a project environment (business or ICT)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to engage with Senior Executives
- An analytical and strategic mindset;
- High level presentation skills.
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Technology, Marketing, Business/Management or Design
- Previous experience within a consulting firm.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 10 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 10 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time