FAS Systems Delivery Manager
About the business & your team
In Financial Assistance Solutions (FAS) we can, and do, make a difference to the lives of our customers. We help customers in their greatest time of need to get "back on their feet" again by providing financial assistance.
Your role sits within the Business Systems team, part of the Assisted Channels team which provides a vital support mechanism across Assisted Channels. Key functions of that team are Productivity, Management Information, Workforce Planning, Business Systems and the delivery of major projects.
The Systems Delivery team is accountable for driving the application of technology to help our Direct Channels businesses meet their goals. Our focus areas are People, Creating the Future, Delivering Value through Technology and Agility. What will your impact be?
The role as a FAS Systems Delivery Manager is to implement and provide strategic solutions to all the businesses we support with the utilisation of both waterfall and agile project methodologies. We are the product owners for numerous systems in which we are continuously pursuing improvements and enhancement opportunities to assist our business partners in achieving their strategic business goals About your role
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Management of the Strategy implementation process
- Strategy Design and Engagement with Stakeholders
- Analysis of the impacts to business partners and internal initiatives that affect DCS highlights required changes in policy, process, systems, people of infrastructure
- Industry research, issue resolution, audits with a key focus on ensuring that our customers are managed appropriately to negate any potential brand or regulatory issues while maximising shareholder returns.
- Working with stakeholders within Direct Channels to scope and realise new ideas and concepts
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Project Management or Business analysis experience, bridging People, Business & Technology
- Experience working with Project Teams and Project Delivery to deliver a successful business and customer outcome, ideally in an Agile environment
- Stakeholder Management skills - effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems, including data analysis, developing options and sharing outcomes
- Good understanding of Continual Improvement through iterative development cycles
- To be successful, you must also be comfortable working across multiple teams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/02/2020