- $150K to $180K
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 14 Sep 18
An exciting newly created Finance opportunity has just became available at one of the global corporate bank due to expansion and growth. The incumbent will be required to spearhead the setup of their finance team in Australia and be very familiar and experienced in APRA rules and regulations.
- Working closely with SG finance team to review the accounting treatment of all products to ensure compliance with Australian accounting standards and policies.
- Working closely with various teams to develop automation of regulatory and periodical reports.
- Subject matter expert in Australian financial rules and regulations to work closely with SG finance team
- Be actively involved in setup of financial projects.
The ideal candidate should have more than 8 years of financial accounting and control experience within the banking industry and has good experience working in both Australia and Singapore financial sector. The incument will be required to be experienced in APRA rules and regulations and had the prior expereince in working on large scale projects.. The individual need to be independent and be a self starter and be able to spearhead the setup of the finance function.