Finance Projects & Change Senior Manager
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
The Financial Services (FS) Division partners with all areas of the Commonwealth Bank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security and property.
The Chief Controls Office (CCO) team governs and supports the lines of business within Financial Services in achieving excellence in risk management and operating an effective control environment. The Controls Office aims to achieve a demonstrable uplift in risk management and controls activities across Financial Services.
Forming part of the FS Controls Office Leadership team, the role will support Projects and Change for the FS CCO. The role is high visibility with exposure to a broad range of stakeholders and provides the chance to significantly uplift risk capability across FS. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Accountable for developing operating guidance to drive consistency across FS BU/SUs in collating and providing commentary on key metrics and risk reporting for the Controls Office
- Hands-on analysis to understand facts and provide insights
- Represent FS CCO across Group wide change initiatives to enhance our risk and control environment
- Effectively communicate project progress and expectations to key stakeholders in a timely, clear and transparent fashion
- Manage risks and dependencies across work streams and other initiatives
- Use experience and knowledge gained from prior roles to identify and implement opportunities to automate and uplift capabilities
- Develop and execute the CCO communications strategy to improve risk outcomes across FS as well as training plans and content creation
- Perform change management activities including Risk-in-Change deliverables
- Identify and develop talent to help uplift capability across the FS Line 1 Risk community
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Diverse experience across finance processes, systems, data, controls & governance
- Core finance skills across a number of complex business/support areas
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills with proven ability to lead large scale change and process improvement
- Strong track record of business partnering and stakeholder management across all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates capacity to work in highly pressured & volatile environments
- Broad understanding of business practices across banking, financial markets and core finance
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 26/11/2020