- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Do you love helping people learn?
- Are you a Financial Analyst seeking an exciting secondment opportunity?
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
We're currently seeking a Financial Analyst who is looking for an exciting 12 month contract opportunity.
Your new role
- Assist with budget and forecast process including consolidation of financial and non-financial inputs for group reporting
- Decision support and simplification
- User acceptance testing for financial systems and reporting
- Be a point of contact for cost centre managers in relation to cost centre financial reporting / management activities.
- Ensure data accuracy and validation with reporting methodologies due to restructure changes
- Ad hoc project work
- Support the month end review process
- Tertiary qualification in Finance/Business, preferably pursuing CA / CPA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills - proven team player able to build good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise work and must pay attention to detail
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 20 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time