Global Investment Banking Analyst Program
What you'll do
Our Investment Banking Analyst program offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry or product focused team that manages capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for our clients around the world.
These industry and product teams include: Consumer & Retail, Energy & Power, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Real Estate, Gaming & Leisure (REGL), Global Industrials, Healthcare, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT).
You'll take on responsibility at an early stage. With on-going development opportunities throughout the program you'll be encouraged to grow your abilities through on-the-job learning and structured training. Your responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communications and interaction with deal team members
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team