- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
Global Solution Sales Manager TTS
Global Solution Sales Manager TTS
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18023582
This position is part of a small team of specialised salespeople whose focus is on selling cash management solutions to the clients of the ICG in Australia - Australian publically listed corporations and AU Government Agencies. Included in the client portfolio will also be Fintech names and multi-nationals.
The TTS proposition is very comprehensive (99 of the Fortune 100 use TTS products) and TTS forms part of Citi's global value proposition. This role will be primarily focused on partnering with the ICG coverage team to increase the TTS product penetration of the AU Corporate (inclusive of ASX-listed names and Global Subsidiary names) and Government customers. This role will cover both cross sell to existing customers/Govt agencies and business development opportunities across new ICG customer names. Importantly, this role is the PSG Sales Head, and the successful candidate will be responsible for elevating Citi's role in the PSG and for acting as a thought leader in this space with PS names.
Citi's customers are typically large, multi-banked, well informed as to market capabilities and operating in multiple offshore locations. The successful applicant needs to possess strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, a sound knowledge of treasury requirements and a good understanding of the transaction services business as it relates to a range of industries.
The successful applicant will be expected to build strong relationships with key customer contacts, proactively source and close new opportunities and provide the coverage organization with a dynamic partnership that will facilitate our business goals in the AU market.
The job is challenging and should be viewed as a significant career opportunity. There will be strong support from the TTS Sales Head to ensure that the successful applicant is successful in this role.
The role of Product Management entails a number of accountabilities from:
- Originate and close new business from the designated target market segments - Grow the pipeline, meet both the origination and sales targets and year on year revenue targets.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with key clients and bring to them fresh ideas that deepens their existing relationship with Citi
- Build a strong working partnership with the ICG coverage team (Relationship managers)
- Liaise with regional sales team to ensure seamless coordination on regional deals
- Work effectively with internal business partners
- Act as an ambassador of the Citi brand and TTS in the AU market.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications are not essential but are desirable for this role
- A solid background in banking, sales and/or cash management is considered essential
- Thorough understanding of cash, trade and treasury management products and their applicability to large and sophisticated customer requirements
- Thorough understanding of corporate card solutions
- Exposure to corporate banking as many solutions will form part of a larger corporate banking relationship/strategy for Citi
- Understanding of the working capital cycle for corporate clients
- Strong communication skills
- Competent in Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Well rounded sales skills/relationship building skills