Global Transaction Services Analyst
What you'll do
Interested in learning how we provide capital solutions for multi-national corporations? Our Global Transaction Services (GTS) analyst program offers you the opportunity to work with various teams across the bank to provide long term solutions to support our key clients treasury needs.
The GTS organization provides comprehensive global treasury solutions to clients, including liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange, commercial card services, and custody and agency services.
As an analyst, your role will provide you with on-the-job training focused on technical, analytical, and professional skills that will provide you a strong platform to launch your career. Your responsibilities may include:
- Learning and improving your knowledge of the Treasury Management industry, both domestic and international
- Interact with other bank colleagues across groups to ensure smooth execution of client support needs
- Support the related process of a deal through the sales process, starting with client prospecting through to execution and implementation of the deal
- Practical application of knowledge across the GTS key product set, including common variations, their applicability, and their profitability
- Work on sales analytics, pricing models and product markets across the Treasury franchise