- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstream Group Holdings Limited
- 19 Feb 18
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 750 funds, more than 105,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $133 billion. Globally we employ more than 220 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta.
5 reasons to work
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
- Our Clients Come First
- Get it Right, First Time
- Prioritise People
- Be Solution Focused
- Work as One Team
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Analyst to join our Middle Office Team. Our Middle Office team are responsible for providing accurate analytics, data and reporting services to our client’s whilst also supporting the Middle Office in Hong Kong. This role would suit someone looking to develop their career in the financial services industry, who is looking for a data driven analytical role where they can build their career.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Daily or periodic performance, compliance and other reporting requirements.
- Ad hoc reporting development and analysis as required by clients and stakeholders.
- Working closely with clients on deliverables as well as in the development of reporting and other tasks within the scope of the role.
- Developing and maintaining procedure documents.
- Contributing to client on boarding, projects, reporting and interfacing development.
- Supporting our Hong Kong Middle Office team.
Having recently graduated from a degree in finance, mathematics, economics or statistics you may bring previous experience in a financial analysis role as an entry level or similar. You will have a passion for superior customer service and delivering clients’ needs in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will develop your technical knowledge whilst strengthening the working relationships around you to further grow your career. You will be someone who learns quickly and can manage multiple priorities to consistently meet deliverables.