Hardware Production Engineer - Sydney
Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for a pragmatic Hardware Production Engineer to join a new team, where you'll take ownership of trading analysis and operational issues. This is a brand new office which is being built around an industry legend.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, they attract the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. This role will involve working with colleagues across the business, writing and maintaining the C++, SystemVerilog and Python infrastructure to make the deployment process for production trading scalable and fault-tolerant. You will also identify and fix issues which prevent trading or deployment of new code.
Technology is viewed as key to their continued success, where traders and software engineers work on their own proprietary trading algorithms. If you value having the autonomy to pursue your own projects and manage your own workload, this role would be perfect for you. Requirements
- Minimum 2+ years' C++ programming experience OR at least one year's experience with Verilog/SystemVerilog/VHDL, plus proficiency in Python
- Exceptional attention to detail; adept at managing and debugging complex hardware-based production processes
- Strong track record of owning and driving forward mission-critical systems
- Skilled at managing priorities with the ability to switch between multiple projects at once
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
up to $300k + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin