- High Profile Role in Market Leading Australian Bank
- Strong budgets for both BAU and Projects (>$50m)
- Lead a Large, Strong Digital Banking Team
Our client is a leading financial services organisation that has dominated the Australian banking sector for decades, by utilising technology and innovation to drive market share. Now in the latest phase of evolution it is looking for a new Head of Digital Technology to provide leadership, direction, agility and drive across its digital banking platform for large institutional clients.
The Digital Technology Team consists of over 100+ strong across Development, Business Analyst, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Integration specialists and UX. This is a mixture of on shore and off-shore resources that give you 24x7 development and support for truly critical e-commerce channels. They support the largest and most complex of clients that are transacting millions of dollars at a time. This is a highly complex, large enterprise environment with numerous high profile corporate and government clients so quality and reliability of digital engagements are paramount.
As Head of Digital Technology, you will be responsible for driving the ever-evolving systems and client engagement channels. You will bring a host of B2B Digital experience to leverage on the opportunities new digital channels and communications can bring. Things are not currently broken, the systems are stable and providing an adequate service, but adequate is not the desired benchmark. This role is looking for somebody with a passion to be the best and provide market leading channels and services; this will be done by leverage on your experience and teams abilities whilst combining / leveraging on the groups wider digital offerings for retail channels.
- Extensive Leadership / Change experience within Digital Technology
- Understanding of Corporate / Institutional / Business Banking
- Management experience in Enterprise environments
- Strong appetite for Digital best practice, innovation and timely delivery
- Advocate of Agile Methodologies
- Experience in both Developed and Emerging Markets
- Strong track record in large scale Digital delivery and transformations
- Risk and Financial acumen regarding the delivery of technology / project solutions.
This role would be suited for people coming from a Head of Digital Technology, Chief Digital Officer (CDO), Programme Manager – Digital, Senior Project Manager – Digital/Agile.