- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
Help Desk Level 2
Help Desk Level 2
Our client is a global leader in digital communications software, services and devices for businesses of all sizes based in North Ryde. Become a part of a great team!
About the Role
If you are an experienced and dedicated IT Support Specialist and pride yourself to be a positive team player with advanced communication skills, this role is perfect for you!
- Corporate Owned physical hardware PC upgrades and repair for out-of-warranty devices and in-warranty device parts
- Configuration and support corporate applications on PCs, Desktops and Mac computers
- Inventory and Asset Management
- New Device Setup, Training and Operating System Re-Imaging new and used devices
- Physical On-Site support in Sydney Office
- Virtual Office Support to Australasia region
- Mobile Device and Telephony Support
- Software Support
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide troubleshooting for hardware: Desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, including repair for out-of-warranty PCs
- Provide troubleshooting for software: MS Office, MS Lync, McAfee products, Avaya Applications, Adobe Acrobat and Flash, Java, SAP, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Citrix Secure File, TeamViewer, Wireshark, SharePoint, Plantronics
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 and Mac Operation Systems, iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices.
- Well-trained in Field Services techniques
- Familiar with Avaya products and services with scripted support
- Ability to think rationally, make the right decisions and be able to solve problems, sometimes under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
You must have full work rights in Australia to apply for this role.
If this position sounds interesting, please begin the process by clicking 'apply for this job' and your resume will be forwarded directly to our consultant.