Hybrid Cloud Technical Solutions Architect
At IBM, Technical Solution Architects work to understand needs and then create complex high-quality solutions that make meaningful impact. You'll be responsible for overall leadership and delivery of the solutions from requirement gathering through implementation. You'll use your in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technologies along with industry and business skills to influence outcomes.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Working in this go-to-market role are responsible for the identification, assessment and development Hybrid Cloud Management Services solutions. You have a thorough understanding of the nature of challenges in managing applications in a Multi Cloud environment, levering the Hyperscaler capabilities. You're knowledgeable in the trends and direction of using Cloud capabilities the marketplace, and the players. You can develop executive and senior management relationships in Hybrid Cloud Management and will work closely with Applications Solutions Architects to build integrated solutions. You'll work collaboratively with other teams across IBM and with other partners and outside consultants as appropriate. You'll support the qualification of opportunities and recommend whether to engage, disqualify or refer opportunities to other IBM groups. What else will I be doing day to day?
What skills and experience do I need to apply?
- Work closely with Business Development team and be required to use your experience to advise on key solution considerations, inputting to creation of Value Proposition and develop appropriate infrastructure services solutions leveraging Hybrid Cloud.
- Be required to use your subject matter expertise and developed sales skills and experience to identify, shape and set value driven proposals.
- Identify and develop compelling value propositions for application innovation services solutions that span the range of services offered by the IBM Services business
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the information technology industry and associated innovation solutions in cloud, cognitive and analytics and strategies that can be applied to opportunities specific to your clients.
- Apply acquired knowledge of sales techniques and tools to develop opportunities, reduce selling cycle time and bring innovative, executable solutions to clients Differentiate IBM offerings from competitive alternatives and create distinct customer preference for IBM offerings.
- Proposing opportunities of value to clients taking them from idea to delivered business as extensions to existing services (typically > $10M) in value.
- Proposal Presentation to client middle management and executives.
- You're a driven professional, accustomed to meeting targets. You must have a proven track record in cloud infrastructure services and the nuances of how clients manage across On-Prem and Cloud Solutions.
- You will also possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to identify and secure new client relationships and build professional relationships both externally and internally.
- Minimum five and desired ten years combined experience leading delivery and developing and closing business in infrastructure services to clients with exposure to full lifecycle (implementation, management and decommission).
- Demonstrated responsibility for building and retaining high client satisfaction results and for building trusted relationships.
- Strong experience in sales engagement process including development of quality proposals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise