IBCM FIG – ASO, VP & DIR. Sydney
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Australia
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Currently we are seeking Associate, Vice President and Director roles to support and lead the origination and execution of transactions for the Financial Institutions Group, which focuses on leading banks, insurers, asset managers and financial technology companies across Australia and New Zealand. This role in Sydney based.
- Coordination: You will organize teams of bankers, lawyers, accountants, and client executives to draft legal agreements and offer documents such as a prospectus, ‘teaser’ or information memorandum.
- Analysis: You will perform valuations, financial modelling, credit, capital structure and financial returns analysis.
- Due diligence: You will conduct accounting, business, financial and regulatory due diligence.
- Communications: You will prepare and present materials such as information memorandums and presentations for boards of directors, internal review committees and solicitations (pitches).
- You have strong analytical skills and quantitative skills.
- You possess excellent attention to detail.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to liaise with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Excellent PC skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You are multi-tasking with strong attention to detail.
- You have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and solid work ethic.
- You have the ability to exercise good judgement working in a highly pressurised and time sensitive environment.
- You have strong financial services industry experience with a track record in executing deals (please attach deal sheet when applying
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.